Monday 17 May 2010

"I want you here..

..but now that you are there, take care."

I found this drawing that I did after the 1st year of uni. I guess it was a reflection of the past months and also a narrative of what was to come...=] I did'nt relate it to any music at the time but as I was listening to some tunes earlier on today I felt that this song pretty much summed up the feelings of my self and those back home at the time, they know who they are :)!

I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my timeI got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast
I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonelyI'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree

Lemon Tree - Fool's Garden

♥ and at the end of another year the thought of packing up and having to move again makes me realise that what is meant to be will be and that this is just the beginning :p

No comments:

Post a Comment